Thursday, December 22, 2011

Military

Paying for college is quite a challenge, and with the amount of debt that most students accumulate, findign any source of income is helpful. I have recently taken the ASVAB recruitment test which demonstrates what military jobs and branches I'm applicable for. I need to start contacting recruiters to see who will offer me the best deal. My hope is that someone will ofer to pay for my entire college experience, regardless of where I decide to go, private college or not. Nowadays most schools are asking for about 200,000 for the whole college experience, and that's no low number. I'm looking at Roger Williams University and Worcester Polytechnical Institute, both of which are extremely nice. I cannot wait to see what I'm offered, and hopefully it will be a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment