Monday, February 6, 2012

Been a while!

It's been a while since I posted on my blog and thought it was time to reestablish this presence. Been busy in class working on various items and designs, with intentions of writing this post but it has just been hectic! I was disappointed to miss a 3D printer exhibit at the museum of science in Boston on saturday, and unfortunately had work. I am eager to know how it came out and wish I could have attended. Oh well, on to the next thing.


I believe last time I posted I was working on the mercedes SLR. The design proved quite difficult and is still left at its beginnign stages. Instead, I moved on to another simple yet refiend design, consisting of a pyramid in a cube. I hadn't created a solid design in a while that attracted attention, and especially one that was posted on Thingiverse.com. I thought that with this design I could hopefully once again attract a little bit of attention to my files and grab some downloads from people. Considering the derivative was liked so much by people on the website, I wanted to give them the kind of stuff they were askign for! So I hatched up this file and printed it out. It was a big step forward because I havent run the makerbot in wuite soem while. So happy to get a pritn out and kep on keeping on. Stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment