Thursday, February 16, 2012

This weeks results!

As of this week, as previously stated, I was left with soem stickers of a spartan's helmet, a laser cut box, and what I was most proud of, the Pantheon I designed! The fiel is very very close to being able to print and I thoroughly plan on posting it on Thingiverse just liek everythign else I do! The pantheon was another identifiable structure that everyoen knows has its home in Italy. The colosseum I was designing in sketchup is mostly finished, but got caught on a snag due to an error with the program caused by the lack of actual CURVED LINES. Instead, Sketchup makes circles out of straight lines. This problem is constantly causing me issues and stops projects from beign completed due to the innaccuracy of its appearance. Fortunately though, the Pantheon will be doen soon. This is my progress so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment