Thursday, October 20, 2011

The past

Been looking back on some of the projects ive done in the past year or so, and am reall7y happy with what ive acco0mplished. I have goen from havign no idea to what this world offers to beign deeply indulged in not only my studies but a career in engineering for my future.
Throughout the time that i have been making things, many projects have  come about, including a life size catapult built with a few of my peers, a mouse trap powered car built with laser cut pieces and makerbotted items, vinyl custom designed stickers, the outline for building a mendocino motor from 3D printed items, and last but not least, miscellaneous makerbotted items and parts for universal use. The makerbot i must say has been my absolute favorite item to tweak with, and i beleive its the future of businesss for engineers and architects alike. I hope this blog serves as some sort of portfolio of the work ive done, and will continue to do even after graduation. I hope and intend to buy a makerbot sometime soon, and with that investment i believe lays a great deal of my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment